GO ANYWHERE, DO ANYTHING.
Ibis has recently welcomed a new member into it’s Mojo family. This bad boy has grabbed all the choice genetics from its older sibling, the HD3 while, at the same time, evolved into something more well-rounded, versatile and suited for a wider range of riding styles. We invite you to spark up that cigar and welcome into the cycling world, the Ibis Mojo 3.
The evolution and magic in the Ibis Mojo 3 is that it can accommodate 27.5 inch or 27.5 plus tires. The boost frame, boost fork and wide rimmed wheelset are suited for which ever tire platform you feel is best suited to your individual riding style and terrain conditions. It will climb more gracefully than the HD3 and still keep up on the descents. Have that enduro race coming up next weekend and want to be light and fast? Run 2.3 inch rubber. Planned an all-day multi-condition outing with the crew and need more volume, traction and an injection of fun? Throw on the 2.8 inch treads.
In either set-up you can count on legendary Ibis handling characteristics as they carried over their long, low, slack geometry and DW link. But, now we can add to that list wider boost axle’s front and rear. These allowed the chainstays to remain nice and short while making clearance for the wider tires. All at a negligible weight difference. The Ibis Mojo 3 fits in nicely as a versatile trail dirt guzzler to the already legendary all-star cast that is Ibis bikes.
· FRAME Ibis Mojo 3, 130mm travel, Boost 148mm
· FORK Fox Factory Float 34 140mm, 110mm Boost, 27.5
· REAR SHOCK Fox Factory FLOAT DPS 3pos w/Adj and EVOL Sleeve with Kashima Coat, 7.875 x 2.00
· HEADSET Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56
· SHIFTERS SRAM Eagle X01 12 Speed Trigger
· REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM Eagle X01 1x12 Speed
· CRANKSET XO-1 Eagle Carbon 32T Direct Mount. 175mm arms
· BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM
· CHAIN SRAM X01 EAGLE Powerlock 12 speed chain
· CASSETTE SRAM X01 Eagle 10-50 tooth 12 speed cassette
· BRAKES Sram Guide RSC with Centerline 180/160 Rotors
· WHEELSET Ibis 738 Very Wide Aluminum Asymmetric Wheelset, 27.5”, Ibis Hubs, Boost, 34mm Inner Width
· TIRES Schwalbe 27.5 x 2.8 Nobby Nic
· HANDLEBAR Ibis Carbon Handlebar - 760mm width
· STEM Thompson Elite X4
· GRIPS Lizard Skins Logo
· SEATPOST KS LEV Integra, with KGP remote
· SEATCLAMP Ibis Bolt-On
· SADDLE Ibis custom saddle, CrMo rails
· INTENDED USE Trail
· WEIGHT 27.5 (lrg)
365 DAY RETURNS
Its OK to change your mind!
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
4.8 Satisfaction Rating from Shopper Approved.
WE ARE EXPERTS
selling only the best cycling gear since 1986