Kuwahara E.T. 40th Anniversary Edition Replica 20” Bike
This time, in 2022, 40 years after <E.T.> was first shown, Kuwahara is releasing <E.T.40>, a BMX.
Two types of BMXs were available in 1982: <E.T. Original> and <E.T. Replica>. The main difference between the two models was in the parts specifications; both had high-tensile frames.
However, the <E.T.40> to be released this time is a frame made of 4130 chromoly, which is widely used in bicycle competition frames. In addition, the new <E.T.40> utilizes many reliable parts, such as high quality sealed bearing hubs and Dia-Compe brakes, based on the experience of selling old-school BMX for more than 10 years.
Of course, the <E.T.> logo, which is the sign of an official Universal item, is also perfectly displayed.
- Color : E.T. Legend color
- 4130 Cr-Mo frame
- 4130 Cr-Mo fork 1inch Head Parts
- Sealed bearing hub with Kuwahara laser etching logo Black Anodized 36H
- 1pc Cr-Mo Crank with 44T Alloy Original Charing Black Anodized
- Kuwahara "Lightning Grips" Black
- Kuwahara "Slant Stem" Red
- "R.S.Saddle" with Kuwahara logo
- DIA COMPE MX-121 Brake Levers & MX-1000 Caliper Brake Black Anodized