Breathable, waterproof MTB pants
When you take your adventures all over you need a pair of pants that deliver advanced weather protection to match. The Ranger 2.5L Water Pants keep you dry through a wide range of conditions, are constructed with a fully seam-sealed interior, and feature a lightweight, 2.5-layer waterproof main fabric. With two zippered pockets to store your essentials and a lower leg gusset with adjustable snap closure for easy on/off, they're a must-have for the ride.
- Advanced weather protection for a wide range of conditions
- Lightweight 10K/3K 2.5-layer, waterproof main body fabric
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Two zippered hand pockets for storing essentials
- Lower leg gusset with adjustable snap closure for easy removal
- Fully seam-sealed construction
- Shell material made with recycled materials
- 100% polyester
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT (DWR): This surface treatment serves as impregnation for textiles and repels water from the surface. This prevents the fabric from absorbing moisture and thus keeps the textiles light and dry.
RANGER: RANGER products are designed for versatile use and combine durability with high comfort. This makes them equally suitable for trail riding and everyday life.
TRUSEAL: The multi-layer polyurethane membrane is waterproof, breathable and fully taped.