With the WOMENS RANGER 2.5L WATER PANT by FOX you can defy wind and weather, because the versatile MTB rain pants for women convince with clever features so you can enjoy your adventures even in adverse weather conditions. Thanks to the proven wind- and waterproof TRUSEAL membrane, sealed seams and a water-repellent finish, you can protect yourself from wheel spray and rain – perfect for tours in autumn or in-between seasons!
The waterproof trousers from the FOX Ranger collection are suitable for versatile use, so that they are also your ideal bad-weather partner off the trail.
- Breathable, wind- and waterproof men’s bike rain pants from the Ranger collection
- TRUSEAL 2.5-layer membrane with 5k/5k weather protection and breathability
- DWR surface treatment repels water
- Fully seam sealed
- Width-adjustable waistband
- Two front pockets with zip
- Cycling-specific fit with slim fit legs
- Adjustment system with two press studs at the ankles for added protection and easy on and off
- Partially made from recycled material
Material: 100% polyester
- Waterproof rating 5k: approx. 5,000 mm
- Breathability 5k: approx. 5,000 m/g²/24h vapour permeability
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT (DWR): This surface treatment serves as impregnation for textiles and repels water from the surface. This prevents the fabric from absorbing moisture and thus keeps the textiles light and dry.
RANGER: RANGER products are designed for versatile use and combine durability with high comfort. This makes them equally suitable for trail riding and everyday life.
TRUSEAL: The multi-layer polyurethane membrane is waterproof, breathable and fully taped.