When you take your adventures with you wherever you go, you need a pair of pants that can literally keep up with the weather.
The Ranger 2.5L Water women's trousers made from a lightweight, 2.5-layer, waterproof material are completely seam-sealed on the inside and offer you dry comfort in all conditions. With two zipped pockets to store your essentials and a lower leg gusset with adjustable snap closure for easy on and off, it's an absolute must-have for on-the-go. For added moisture protection, these pants are coated with DWR to reliably repel water and dirt on the trail, making them the perfect companion for full leg coverage when conquering the trails in mud and mud.
- Reliable weather protection for a wide range of conditions
- Base material made from lightweight, 2.5-layer waterproof fabric with 10K/3K weather protection
- DWR coating to protect against moisture, dirt and mud
- Two zipped hand pockets for storing essentials
- Lower leg gusset with adjustable snap closure for effortless removal
- Fully seam sealed design
- Outer fabric made from recycled materials
- 100% polyester
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT (DWR): This surface treatment serves as impregnation for textiles and repels water from the surface. This prevents the fabric from absorbing moisture and thus keeps the textiles light and dry.
RANGER: RANGER products are designed for versatile use and combine durability with high comfort. This makes them equally suitable for trail riding and everyday life.
TRUSEAL: The multi-layer polyurethane membrane is waterproof, breathable and fully taped.