The 951 Carbon Gravel Bike was designed for serious off-road adventures. It all begins with a lightweight carbon fiber frame that delivers excellent performance, comfort, and durability, making it a great option for everything from backcountry adventures to recreational riding.
OPEN TO ADVENTURE NEAR OR FAR
The 951 Gravel bike can do it all, whether you are looking for an urban or backcountry adventure, this bike will take you there. The 951's versatility lets you cover all types of terrain. Stay hydrated with two water bottle cages and another 3-bolt mount on the fork leg that can utilize all sorts of racks, bags, or attachments. The 951 Gravel comes with fender mounts, so you do not have to skip your ride on rainy days.
CRAFTED FOR PRECISION AND MODULARITY
Focused on you... the 951 Gravel has the ability to be tailored to a rider's specific needs and preferences. Adjustable components like the saddle and handlebar height will help to achieve a comfortable and efficient riding position, while color and aesthetics will inspire confidence and pride in ownership. By balancing these factors, a confidence-inspiring gravel bike has been summoned to help riders explore new terrain and push their limits with confidence and control.
BRINGING HIGH-INTENSITY RIDING TO GRAVEL
Our frame and components are specifically chosen and optimized for durability, reliability, and performance. The carbon fiber frame and fork provide excellent vibration damping and stiffness. Tubeless-ready tires with moderate tread balance traction and speed on mixed surfaces. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer superior stopping power in all conditions.
CONFIDENT AND STABLE RIDE
Our INTENSE 951 Gravel bike inspires confidence by using geometry optimized for stability and control. On loose and unpredictable terrain, the longer wheelbase and more relaxed frame geometry improve stability at higher speeds and on steeper ground. Our shorter stem paired with flared handlebars allows for excellent control and handling in all riding conditions.
- FRAME: INTENSE 951 Gravel 700c Carbon
- FORK: Carbon Fiber All Road/Gravel Specific Geometry
- HEADSET: INTENSE Recon
- STEM: INTENSE Recon Gravel 31.8mm +/- 6° (SM 70mm, MD-LG 90mm, XL 100mm)
- HANDLEBARS: INTENSE Recon Gravel 31.8mm, 12° Flare (SM 400mm / MD-LG 420mm / LG-XL 440mm)
- BAR TAPE: INTENSE Anti-Slip
- BRAKES: Shimano GRX BR-RX400
- ROTORS: Shimano Deore SM-RT64 160mm
- CRANKS: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 11-speed 30-46t (SM 170mm, MD 172.5mm, LG-XL 175mm)
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-HG70011 11-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X11 EPT 11-speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano GRX ST-RX600 11-speed
- FRONT/REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano GRX FD-RX810 11-speed front, Shimano GRX RD-RX810 11-speed rear
- RIMS: WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0 700c
- TIRES: WTB Venture 700 x 40, Dual DNA Compound, Tubeless-Ready
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Champion
- HUBS: INTENSE GRAVEL Alloy
- SEATPOST: INTENSE Recon Gravel 15mm offset (27.2mm x 350mm)
- SADDLE: Fizik Terra Alpace X5
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500 Press Fit