The new Tazer Alloy Pro is the first eBike alloy frame for the INTENSE brand.
Built for durability and rugged terrain, this Tazer can handle the most extreme trails. Equipped with Fox Performance Elite suspension and Shimano's EP801 motor and 630Wh battery, the Tazer Alloy Pro is your ultimate high-performance eBike. The Tazer Alloy has been upgraded to the Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) and SRAM T-Type compatibility.
Get ready to dominate the trails like never before with our new Tazer Alloy Pro. Powered by Shimano's awe-inspiring STEPS EP801 motor system, this two-wheeled marvel delivers unimaginable power and speed, propelling you to conquer any terrain with unrivaled force. The Tazer's staggered wheel setup (29" wheel in the front and a traction-seeking 27.5+" in the rear) grants you superior handling, mind-boggling grip, and unprecedented playfulness. It's the thrill you have been looking for.
RIDE FARTHER. RIDE FASTER.
With 160/155mm of front/rear wheel travel and Shimano's powerful, lightweight STEPS EP801 motor system, this bike can take you anywhere you want. The eMTB system offers controllable high-performance power to provide a natural feeling ride on your favorite trails.
EXPLORE NEW TERRITORY
Whether you’re eating up laps at your local trail loop or getting out into the wild, the Tazer Alloy Pro will maximize your time on the bike. You will ride more in less time. With three different pedal assist levels, you decide how hard or easy you want to go.
ENJOY THE ASCENTS, CRUSH THE DESCENTS
Massive 38mm stanchions keep the Fox 38 Performance Elite forks incredibly stiff, which allows the fork to track precisely, corner well, and brake consistently under all conditions. Paired with the Fox Float X Performance Elite shock has been designed from the ground up to be the ultimate rear shock for aggressive trail riders, the Tazer Alloy Pro has all the suspension needed for the toughest of trails.
THE JS TUNED ENDURO LINK
The Enduro Link on the Tazer Alloy Pro is designed to be balanced and active to create a bike that climbs and accelerates as well as it descends.
- BUILD: PRO
- WEIGHT: 58lbs 2oz (SM), 58 lbs 3oz (MD), 58lbs 5oz (LG), 59lbs 12oz (XL) - Tubeless, no pedals)
- FRAME: Tazer Performance Alloy Frame. Alloy top link, internal shift, dropper, post, brake, display unit routing, E*Spec Chainguide mount pattern, flak guard armor, integrated mud guard, 160mm front travel, 155mm rear travel, Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH), SRAM T-Type compatibility.
- MOTOR: Shimano EP801 STEPS Motor
- BATTERY: BT-EN806, for STEPS, 630Wh Battery lock w/ 2 keys
- DISPLAY UNIT: Shimano SC-EM800
- SWITCH: Shimano SW-EM800-L
- FORK: FOX Performance Elite Float 38, 29" 160mm, GRIP 2 Damper, 51mm offset
- SHOCK: FOX Float X Performance Elite 185x55 2-position
- WHEELSET: e*thirteen e*spec 30mm, 110x15mm, 29" front / e*thirteen e*spec 35mm, 148x12mm, 27.5" rear
- HUBS: INTENSE E-MTN Alloy Hubs
- TIRES: MAXXIS Minion DHR II, 3C, Exo+, Tubeless-ready 29" x 2.60" front / 27.5" x 2.80" rear
- SHIFTER: TRP SL-M9050-12R EVO 12-speed
- DERAILLEUR: TRP RD-M9050-L EVO 12-speed
- CRANK: Shimano FC-M8150, 34 tooth chainring, 165mm length
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore CS-M6100 12-speed, 10-51T
- CHAIN: KMC E12 Turbo 12-speed
- CHAIN GUIDE: e*thirteen e*spec Plus
- BRAKESET: TRP DH-R EVO, HD-M846 / 203mm rotors
- SEATPOST: e*thirteen Vario Dropper 31.6mm / 150mm (SM) / 180mm (MD, LG) / 210mm (XL)
- SADDLE: SDG Bel-Air V3
- HANDLEBAR: e*thirteen Base Alloy 35 / 800mm
- HEADSET: INTENSE ZS49/ZS56
- STEM: e*thirteen Base Alloy 35 / 40mm
- GRIPS: INTENSE Lock-On