From Oslo to Cape Town, ORTLIEB Back-Roller has long since been a classic among waterproof bike panniers. Whether you bike forest tracks or desert roads, cross canyons or rivers the Back-Roller Classic with its waterproof durable fabrics makes the perfect pannier.
Outdoor specialists swear by the functional and strong system of front and rear bag loading on both sides. And since every ounce is crucial for long-distance bike touring, the Rollers' main advantage is their little net weight.
No matter whether you bike forest tracks or desert roads, cross canyons or rivers, the extremely durable outer fabric has proven its strength in numerous real tests. These are not the only reasons why the all-weather solution was awarded several times by the bicycle press: hermetical roll closures, shoulder straps and the ORTLIEB QL System ensure that food and equipment are not only protected 100% but also accessible at any time.
- QL2.1 mounting system
- Sides of PS490 nylon material, front and back of PD620
- Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
- Pannier can be easily mounted to racks with a diameter up to 16 mm, reduction pieces for 8, 10 and 12 mm rack diameters included
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable with Allen key no. 3
- Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picknick)
- Can be combined with the ORTLIEB Rack-Pack
- Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off)
- Highly reflective Scotchlite reflector
- Simultaneous use of ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag possible
- Can be easily cleaned inside