Out of the box and onto the car, the Guardian 2-bike gets you rolling in no time.
With the Guardian bike rack, what you see is what you get. And what you see is a complete trunk rack, simplified to its purest form. Made with steel sourced from America’s heartland, the Guardian is tough enough to stand-up to the elements, yet gentle on bikes. Easy-to-use bike hold downs with ratcheting straps grip the bike’s frame, while rack straps equipped with spring-loaded buckles ensure a snug rack-to-vehicle fit.
This simple trunk rack fits most sedans, hatchbacks and vans, and comes completely assembled. Just take it out of the box, put it onto the car, and you’ll be rolling in no time.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 35 lb. each.
- Completely assembled and ready to go, right out of the box.
- Bike hold downs with ratcheting straps ensure safe and secure bike transit.
- American-made steel construction that’s built to last.
- Trunk bike rack.
- No assembly needed.
- Bike hold downs with ratcheting straps separate and firmly hold up to 2 bikes.
- Bike rack straps with spring-loaded buckles ensure secure rack-to-vehicle fit.
- Rack arms adjust to fit most sedans, hatchbacks and vans – consult Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- American-made steel frame construction.
- Folds for compact, convenient storage.
- Coated hooks protect vehicle's finish.
- Heavy-duty foam pads protect vehicle's finish.