Silca Impero Ultimate Frame Pump
In 2015, we relaunched the Impero Ultimate merging high tech modern materials and manufacturing with the full aluminum construction and durability that was a hallmark of the original Impero.
Impero Ultimate features a high tech head gasket with unique 2-stage seal to provide ultimate sealing and holding even when compared to lever chuck designs.
Solid aluminum head with brass check valve ensures a lifetime of flawless use, and fully aluminum barrel, handle and piston rod result in a pump that is both competitive in weight with plastic designs while being significantly stronger, smoother and more durable.
Unique FlexWing Silicone bumpers on the head and handle tip are designed to handle tubing diameters from 1" (25mm) to 2.5" (64mm) using a unique flexible outer wing which adjusts under pressure.
An additional Silicone bumper on the main barrel protects paint, eliminates vibrations and noise, and also acts as a compression lock against the pump handle to keep it from moving unless you want it to.
Impero Ultimate is Manufactured in the USA using Alcoa Aluminum extrusions and bar stock.
Impero uses a 19mm diameter leather piston custom manufactured by the same supplier in Milan who has supplied SILCA leather since 1947, and the brass check valve is a modified version of the check valve used in the SuperPista Ultimate.
- FlexWing Technology Fits Tube size between 1" (25mm) and 2.5" (60mm)
- Silicone Bumpers for secure fit and Ultimate Paint protection
- Most efficient Inflation of any Portable Pump (112 strokes = 100psi size Small)
- 2 Stage Sealing Advanced Elastomer Head No fussy lever to mess with.
- 100% Full metal construction No plastic parts to break, bend, slip or rattle and covered by SILCAShield