SRAM Force XPLR AXS D2 12 Spd Rear Derailleur - Unicorn Gray-Laser Foil
The epitome of grit and glamour, the XPLR rear derailleur sparkles no matter the conditions. A dedicated 1x-specific unit designed for use with a 10-44T or 10-36T cassette, it makes for an uncluttered drivetrain that takes on pavement and singletrack with equal aplomb. Wireless and proven eTap shift logic, AXS connectivity and advanced chain management mean this derailleur does exactly what you want when you need it.
Features - SRAM Force XPLR AXS D2 Rear Derailleur
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- Orbit™ chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- 1x specific for use with 10-44 XPLR and 10-36 cassettes
- SRAM AXS™ enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Larger X-SYNC™ pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap® batteries
- Use: Road, Cyclocross, Gravel
- Group: Force XPLR AXS
- Gears: 12-speed
- Compatible chain: SRAM 12-speed flat top chains
- Compatibility: SRAM 10-44 XPLR and 10-36 cassettes
- Max. Tooth: 44T
- Outer cage: Aluminum
- Inner cage: Aluminum
- Unicorn Grey w/Laser Foil
AXS™ is SRAM's new electronic integration platform that combines electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS app allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, adjust controls, receive maintenance reminders and update firmware.
The Orbit™ technology is an innovative new form of rear derailleur motion control. It uses silicone fluid as part of an elegant and ultra-light shock absorber system. Compared to a conventional friction clutch system, Orbit technology produces no additional resistance to the rear derailleur spring during slow or light movement. This means easier shifting and rear wheel removal. During the ride, the fluid damper holds the chain back in a refined and elegant way. With maximum reliability and chain tension, for 2-fold and 1-fold systems.
All of the underlying tech in our new SRAM RED® eTap groupset such as wireless shifting, advanced battery power management and mechatronics technologies are all meant to serve one ultimate purpose, to facilitate the most intuitive and consistent shifting available. This shift logic is called eTap. Right lever makes it harder, left lever makes it easier, both levers shift the front derailleur. Simple, unmistakable, and intuitive.
SRAM Force AXS | Meet the Range