SRAM Level Silver Stealth Disc Brake and Lever - Rear - Black Anodized
The Stealth brake levers feature an optimized lever design that brings the brake hose closer to the handlebar for a sleeker, more modern bike. Visually coordinated with SRAM Eagle Transmission components, Stealth brake levers are designed to complement the clean aesthetics of an AXS-equipped cockpit without adding complexity ready to integrate with the next generation of cable routing designs.
The lightweight 2-piston version of the Level disc brake has always been synonymous with XC performance tailored for racing use. The Stealth model seamlessly continues this tradition with an outstanding ratio of braking power to weight.
Equipped with the innovative brake lever design of the Stealth series, the Level Silver not only impresses with a sporty and progressive look, but can also convince on the technical side thanks to tool-free reach adjustment. While the two-piece brake caliper offers a race-ready riding feel, the combination of aluminum brake lever blade and SRAM's proven Lever Pivot Bearing technologies ensures an optimal grip feeling.
Features of the hydraulic SRAM Level Silver Stealth disc brake
- Stealth design matched to AXS cockpit and Eagle Transmission components
- tool-free reach adjustment for individual customization
- pivot bearings for a fatigue-free function
- brake lever with aluminum lever blade and MatchMaker X clamp
- 2-piston caliper with Bleeding Edge™ connection for easy and clean bleeding or 4-piston caliper with Bleeding Edge™ connection for easy and clean bleeding
- brake pads with organic surface and steel backing plate
Reach Adjust | The fit and ergonomics of the brake lever are a very personal matter. Not only hand sizes and finger lengths vary, each rider also has individual position preferences. With the reach adjustment, the lever can be easily set up – for maximum control with just one finger.
Bleeding Edge™ | In this brake fluid circuit, the bleed hole has been relocated to the underside of the caliper so that all four piston bores can access it. This naturally fills the caliper with fluid during bleeding and allows for correspondingly easier and more consistent maintenance.
- brake lever blade, brake lever housing, caliper: aluminum (forged)
- brake caliper pistons: phenolic plastic
- hardware: stainless steel