For anyone who will not accept compromises on the trail. The SRAM X01 Eagle™ DUB™ crank can only reach its full potential when things get really rough. It combines excellent stiffness with a low weight and high strength.
Thanks to a DirectMount chainring with the proven SRAM X-SYNC 2™ technology, it even holds the chain in position under extreme conditions.
The special Eagle™ geometry of the chainring teeth does not just offer increased chain tension, but also reduces wear and friction, as well as annoying chain noises.
The SRAM DUB™ technology combines an excellent bottom bracket design with a completely revised crank spindle with a diameter of 28.99 mm.
Thus, DUB™ guarantees improved protection against moisture and dirt as well as forward and backward compatibility with all common bottom bracket standards available on the market.
So no matter what type of bike you have – with the right bottom bracket, the SRAM X01 Eagle™ DUB™ crankset will fit into almost any frame.
- Intended use: MTB
- Compatible with SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chains
- Adjusted design in SRAM Eagle™ Colour System
- SRAM Carbon-Tuned™ technology: for reduced weight of the crank and increased stiffness
- SRAM Direct Mount Interface allows for compatibility with all chainrings of the Eagle ™ ecosystem
- DUB™ technology: 28.99 mm axle Ø for improved protection against dirt and full compatibility with all common BB standards
- Material crank arms: carbon composite
- Material chainring: CNC-milled Eagle™ aluminium chainring
- Chainring: X-SYNC 2™, 32 teeth, Direct Mount
- Chainline: 52 mm (BOOST™, for 148 mm locknut dimensions)
- Weight: approx. 471 g (175 mm / 32 teeth)
- Crank arm length: 170 mm
365 DAY RETURNS
Its OK to change your mind!
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
4.8 Satisfaction Rating from Shopper Approved.
WE ARE EXPERTS
selling only the best cycling gear since 1986