The Silverado is one of WTB’s most iconic and revered saddle shapes. Lightweight and slim, the design oozes speed while proving to be incredibly comfortable. Ride a Silverado and you’ll quickly know what everyone’s raving about.
USAGE: Adventure Road - Gravel - Cross Country - Trail - Enduro
- Flat saddles allows riders to tilt their pelvis to varying degrees for different riding positions. Flat saddles are best for riders who prefer to utilize different sitting positions along the length of the saddle.
- Allows riders to find more sitting positions at the front of the saddle nose to output more power during hard efforts. Flat nose saddles are commonly preferred by riders who live in areas with exceptionally steep climbs.
- Small windows are cut away from the base of the saddle to provide additional relief from pressure on your sensitive areas. Comfort Zone is a subtle difference that provides impressive long-term comfort.
- Thinner padding provides just enough foundational squish to provide support during hard efforts, while also minimizing weight. Thin padding relies on saddle shape and base flex to provide ultimate comfort.
- The Flex-Tuned base provides an exceptional mix of comfortable flex and firm efficiency. Not as supple as the Soft-Shell and not as stiff as a carbon-composite base, Flex-Tuned saddles offer mid-level flex to provide optimal support and comfort for the majority of riders.
- Found on all WTB saddles, Microfiber Cover closely replicates the look and feel of a leather cover, but with the anti-microbial and cruelty-free benefits of a synthetic material. The supple nature of the Microfiber Cover allows the foam to fully support the sit bones without interfering with its resiliency.